Here at fortice we have a fantastic opportunity working with specialists from engineering disciplines, the candidate will provide project management expertise to deliver projects and bids on time, to budget and to the required standard.
- Manage multiple Projects ranging in size up to ~£10m
- Managing projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Experienced in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in the defence electronics sector.
- Experienced in managing and deliver multi-disciplined projects in a matrix structure.
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Project.
- Possesses a Project Management qualification (preferred)
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to undergo, and are able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits including:
- Bonus – performance related
- 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy an extra 5
- 4 x Life Assurance Cover
- Flexible working hours
- Early Finish on a Friday
- Pension Contribution
Equality and Inclusion:
Fortice are committed to creating diverse and inclusive teams. Studies show that certain members of society, such as women, people of colour and individuals within the LGBTQIA+ community are less likely to apply to a role if they do not feel they fit 100% of the criteria.
Fortice strongly encourage people of all identities and communities to apply to the roles we advertise, it may well be that you could be more suited to a different opportunity.
Regardless of background, race, religious beliefs or sexual orientation, fortice exist to enable good people, to do better work with greater outcomes.